Nice & Easy Buttercream Camouflage Pattern with fondant logo cake...
You will need:
- Cake and Buttercream (of course)
- Gel colors
- Pipping bags and nozzels (round tips)
- Foam painting rollers (NEW)
For the logo:
- Exacto knife
- Water brush
- Card board (for templates)
- Make sure to use "crust" buttercream recipe.
- Wait for some time after pipping all the colors before you start smoothing the icing. (5-10 min)
- Do not apply to much pressure when using the roller. (Be very gentle)
- Try to use couple of foam rollers in case the colors or oil will run over each other for the friction...
By Ansa, your Cakepicurean friend...